Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 85

Here's Baylee, tipping her head again...she's just wondering if she heard me correctly. If she had a speech bubble above her head, it would say something like, 'so let me see if I understand, what you're telling me is that I CAN'T get up on the couch with you?'.

I tried to get a photo of this very forlorn pup just seconds earlier when she wedged her snout in the crack of the couch between the cushion and the arm. It was as if waiting to get up on the couch was so much effort, she couldn't even hold her own head up. But before I could grab Rob's phone and snap a photo, she moved. So this was the 'after' photo, of her trying to understand the word No...obviously not her favorite thing to hear.

But who would want to say No to this face very often? Most of the time she just ignores it and does what she wants anyway!

No comments: