Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 65

Her little pug face is so dark, it's hard to see...but here's Ms. Lucy with a mouth full o' fuzz!

For Christmas Molly got her a toy that looked just like her...a cute little butterfly with big bug eyes! Lucy went right to it, first chewing the antennae off, and now has somehow slit the poor little bugger's throat, releasing his inner stuffin'! For a sweet little dog, she's kind of ruthless with her toys. I think this sad little butterfly has seen his last days.

I was trying to use the Capture Your 365 Inspiration list for March...which was On the Thirds today. I tried to use the rule of thirds, but with the furniture in the background and Mom's foot to the left, I kind of blew it. It's so hard when trying to quickly capture a photo with your phone!

Onward we go though...maybe I'll be more successful on the next challenge!

No comments: