Sunday, March 18, 2012

Day 78

Here comes Peter Cottontail,
Hoppin' down the bunny trail,
Hippity, hoppity,
Easter's on its way! Yay!!

Even though yesterday was St. Patrick's Day, I gathered up all of the decorations...not that there were much of them to gather. None the less, it had to be done. There is little time to waste, Easter is only a couple weeks away.

So, today the Spring tote came out, the St. Patrick's Day stuff was put away, and out came the pretty pastels of Easter. The house looks so cute, with little bunnies and eggs all around. It makes me happy to stand back and see everything looking so fresh.

On my ladder shelf are two of my favorite things...things I'm pretty sure I picked up just last year...a dozen pastel speckled eggs, and a ceramic momma and baby bunny.

I'm sure this won't be the last of me sharing my Easter decor. On a day when I can't think of a thing to photograph, I'll shoot another one of my favorites.

No comments: