Saturday, March 17, 2012

Day 77

Yep...it's another photo of my scrap space. It's not exactly what I promised my next photo would be...a neatly organized, highly functional space. BUT...in my defense...that's only because I forgot to take a 'before' photo.

Last night I went to dinner with Mom, and afterwards we stopped by Target. I got quite a find...a two-shelf organizer unit for only $10 bucks! I knew it was just what I needed to help get my space in order.

So, after Baylee woke me up at a very early 6:15 this morning, I thought I was headed back to bed to get some more sleep. But that room, that space, that shelf...it kept calling to me. So I gave up, got out of bed and started organizing.

I got it just the way I wanted, only to start a project just a few hours later, and have it end up looking like this! Oh well, it was fun to get organized, and fun to reacquaint myself with all of my stuff. It was like putting the training wheels back on again...I had to get familiar with my Gypsy and my Cricut again, and take a look at all my stashes of stuff, all of my stamps, and not to mention the new stuff I had purchased and never put away...which left me feeling a little overwhelmed, but I'm certain I'm on the right track now.

The next photos will not of the space, but of the creative things made here!

No comments: