Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 62

Here she is...our sweet little Lu.

Last night, Baylee spent the night over at Grandma's house so they could have a cuddle together. This meant Lucy got to be the Lone Ranger, and have run of the house. But rather than be excited, I think she may have actually missed Baylee. When Rob and I woke up this morning, we found Lucy all curled up in just a little sliver section of Baylee's bed, butted up against her blanket, nearly half hanging out. She sure is a sweet and funny little dog!

I took this picture with my phone, and adjusted it using Instagram (as well as yesterday's pic of Baylee). I've been seeing many photo and scrapbook blogs and sites using this, so I finally downloaded the free app to see what it was all about. I have to admit I'm having fun playing with it, changing up photos, creating some original looks...putting a new spin on the hum drum phone photo.

No comments: