Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 64

It really needs no introduction...it's colorful, it's delicious, it's Round Table's Maui Zaui Pizza.

It's probably my favorite pizza, and it's what was for dinner at our house tonight. I think it was probably one of Rob's favorite pizzas too, but now that he's discovered New York Richie's, I'm thinking all bets are off.

Rob and I both had a lot of office work to get done today. As the afternoon quickly turned into evening and we were both still on our computers, I decided I didn't really want to stop mid-stream and start cooking dinner.

Once we decided to splurge on pizza, I decided to go one step further and splurge even more on Round Table...it's been a long time since we've had anything but a $10 Pizza Hut pizza. Not that there's anything wrong with those, but sometimes you just have to satisfy a craving, and this Maui Zaui certainly did the trick!

No comments: