Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 71

Okay, okay, I'm grabbing at straws again. Or shamrocks anyway.

Today we sprung ahead. Although I am all for having daylight an extra hour in the evening, this whole stealing an hour away from me in March only return it to me in November, is kind of for the birds!

Yep, the whole thing makes me kind of sluggish, and even a little grumpy. I had really wanted to get up and go to church this morning, but just couldn't do it missing that hour of sleep. Rob and I eventually rolled out of bed in time to head over to Mom's for brunch around noon (or was it 11??). We did manage to get a few crucial things accomplished today, but none of them picture worthy.

Like many other days, I now find myself on my way to bed and racking my brain for a suitable photo. I just realized my St. Patrick's Day decorations will only be around a few more days...and then it's quickly on to Easter baby! So, I decided just to 'feature' another one of my decorations...cute little green wood shamrocks with plaid ribbons adorning my wall.

No comments: