Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 72

Since I was such a slug this weekend (I blame Daylight Savings Time), I was really feeling like I needed to get some things done at home today. I went in to work and quickly announced that I would be taking the afternoon off to tend to some personal business.

Once I finished the bulk of what I needed to do, I decided to head out for a walk. I had been so focused on the things I needed to get done, I hadn't really paid attention to the weather. I went down to the bike path to walk my 3 miles, only to realize once I was down there...it was very windy, consequently kind of cold, and threatening rain. Ooops!

Well, I persevered, and managed to make all three miles, stopping to take a few photos on the way. I ended up liking this one the best...a shot of the American Flag waving in the heavy winds atop our Blue Bridge.

No comments: