Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 66

No need to worry that I've lost my mind...I am fully aware of how lame this photo is.

I really want to keep this up, but with my very unexciting life, it is truly becoming a struggle to photograph something each and every day. I have to admit, I was lying in bed and remembered that I had not shot anything today...nothing at all. So, I went to those old trusty lists I keep referring to, and saw that on the Capture Your 365 Inspiration list for March, today's prompt was Negative Space.

I thought a little about it, Googled a few image examples, and then got out of bed and looked around the house. Unfortunately, not much negative space to be found. Then I remembered these little dragonflies on a very blank white wall in the bathroom. Voila...one very lame, negative space photo shoot finished!

No comments: