Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 83

Today was my Friday off, and although I had every intention of going into work for at least a couple hours, I decided to just take the whole day off. Enjoy a little me time. When Rob got up and left for work, I put a blanket down on the bed and let the pups up to have a snuggle. I grabbed the remote and got caught up on a couple of my favorite shows...didn't even get out of bed until the afternoon.

Once I did get up and moving, I decided a little more me time was in order and I painted the ol' fingers and toes. These toes have been naked all winter long! For Christmas, Mom bought Billie and I both these crazy flip flops that are made for painting your toes...you can see, they have those little toe dividers built right in.

So today, I gave them a try, and they actually work pretty well. You can put them on, paint your toes, and then still walk around without worrying about messing them up until they dry.

Pretty handy little invention...why didn't I think of that??

No comments: