Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 68

Tonight we dined at Anthony's Home Port. And it was good!

Yesterday, the IRS was kind enough to place my tax refund into my checking account. The first thing I wanted to do was take Mom out for a nice dinner. She is always treating...well...everyone. She's either buying breakfast or dinner for Rob and I, or treating on a girls night with Billie and I. I figured it was about time she got treated.

I asked her if she was up for dinner out last night, but she thought tonight would be better. Thankfully, Rob didn't have to work so we were were all able to go out together. We tried to arrive in time for the Early Bird Special, or as they call it - Sunset Dinner. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I think), when we arrived there was a wait, and we missed the window for placing our order. So, darn it, we were forced to order a couple delicious appetizers, and some really tasty entrees.

We all left stuffed to the gills (hehe), and happy as clams (haha)!!

No comments: