Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 82

Sooooo....today is March 22nd, the third day of Spring, and we woke up to snow!?! I couldn't believe it. Around midnight last night I let Lucy out, and there was a rain/snow mix with quarter-sized snowflakes. I certainly didn't think it would stick though. And not a lot did. Just enough to make you go ugh.

I have to admit, the day did sort of come around though, with some sunshine and warmerish temps. So after work I decided to go for a walk down on the bike trail again...now that we have all this daylight, I'm trying to take advantage of it. I couldn't help but notice as the sun was setting the hills were pretty again, but this time with such contrast...snow on Joe Butte, and sun peeking through all around, highlighting the windmills that appear like little sticks, poking up out of the hillside.

All I had on me while walking this time was my phone though...so I took a pic and ran it through Instagram again. I'm really starting to like that app.

No comments: