Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 31

Woo-hoo! The calendar says it's January 31st! Day 31!

I made it through an entire month, snapping at least one picture each day. Not only did I surpass last year's effort somewhere around Day 22, but I actually completed a whole month of photo taking AND blogging. I admit it, I'm a little impressed with myself right now.

I think they say it takes something like 21 days to develop a habit. Although some days have been a bit of struggle, and sometimes I have even cheated a bit by snapping a picture the morning after...I'm taking it in stride. The bottom line is that I managed to make this a thought each and every day, and hopefully it will only get easier and more habitual, and eventually I will struggle with WHICH picture to post, rather than WHAT to photograph!

Bring on February!

No comments: