Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11

Ahhhh...Happiness is...in this case, a clean desk!! Here is a continuation of those clean slate, fresh start ideas of the New Year.

I took some time this morning to clean off my desk at work. I tidied up a bit, purged old files, threw out unnecessary items, gathered up things that needed to be taken back home, and then actually dusted and scrubbed up the desk and everything on it.

Now for some of you super-neat freaks, this may not even look clean to you...too much going on on the desktop, but trust me, this is a tremendous improvement. I mean there's actually a little room to do some work now, as opposed to the sea of papers formerly occupying the space! And, hopefully this is just the beginning...the clean(er) slate I needed to keep organizing, purging, and updating!

No comments: