Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year

Happy 2012! It's another year, and not to sound cliché, or even like a broken record (see New Year's 2011 Post), it is in fact a clean slate and a fresh start and I plan to make the most of it. With the holidays now in the rearview mirror, I have discovered that I have that yearning again...that yearning to be creative. I wouldn't call them resolutions, but with this fresh start of the new year, there are some things I would like to do, to rediscover, or to put more effort into.

I want to...

♥ Try my hand at Project 365 again for 2012...a picture every day for the entire year. And this year, because it is leap year is actually dubbed Project 365 + 1!

♥ Organize my scrapbooking clutter in order to return to the land of creativity, finishing some outstanding projects, making some cards and scrapbooking new memories.

♥ Blog more often...maybe even every day. This medium puts it all together; the ability to share the pictures that I take, chronicle life for myself as a diary of sorts, as well as for others, and not to mention taking advantage of another outlet for creativity.

♥ Take better care of myself, which means physically, mentally and spiritually. I started down this path at the beginning of 2011, and some pretty amazing things happened. Hopefully 2012 will be a continuation of that journey, but with even more promising results!!

Sadly, I have not blogged in almost an entire year, and so much has happened in my life since then. But there is really no point in looking back, only forward...

So...Welcome 2012...I look forward to all 366 days of you!!

No comments: