Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day 14

I'm almost too embarrassed to post this photo!

Tonight Rob and I were invited over to Billie's for dinner and games with her and Keith, and Shauna and Osanin. We had a great manicotti dinner, a couple rounds of dominoes, and a lot of good conversation.

It was a really nice evening with good friends, but do you think I remembered to break out the camera for even one photo? No, I did not!! I could have taken a picture of us girls, a fun girlfriends shot...I could have taken a picture of the great meal, or even one of us playing dominoes...all great photo opportunities...but this photographer left the camera in her purse the entire night!! Lame!! But, I guess there is something to be said for actually enjoying yourself and getting lost in the moment.

So as it turns out, my 365 photo is a shot of the girls, who were so excited to see us when we got home. But more importantly, reported directly to the pantry in order to 'ask' for treats...for what reason, I'm not entirely sure. Not chewing up the furniture while we away, I guess??

No comments: