Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Day 24

Yes, I admit it. I am officially lacking inspiration. It's only Day 24, and I feel as if I've run out of things to photograph.

So, for today I looked again at my Capture Your 365 Inspiration list for January, and today's prompt was Duplicate. On Facebook, one of the CY365 team members shot a great photo of big black fuzzy dice in what looks like a classic auto.

I, myself have no fuzzy dice...but, as it so happened when I walked into work this morning, just below my keyboard were two 'duplicate' twenty dollar bills a co-worker had put there, so I snapped a picture. Since the subject was mundane, I took a little time and played with the focus and color options, just trying to make the shot more interesting.

This one ended up being my favorite.

No comments: