Monday, January 23, 2012

Day 23

Small Bites and Low Fat.

That pretty much sums it up, 'Pure & Simple' for Lucy and Baylee. Although they both enjoy rice and lamb, Lucy is just a wee little one that needs Small Bites for small dogs, and Baylee is a rotund girl watching her figure with a Low Fat diet.

I stopped by the Vet's office after work to pick up some food for our girls. When I came in, I threw their bags on the washer, and decided to take a picture. It wasn't just that I had no other ideas for a picture today, it was more than that. I remembered the whole idea of this project; to take a look at life with a different eye.

And picking up dog food is just one of those little mundane things in life normally taken for granted. But when I thought about it, I realized how grateful I am to do it. I love our girls, they bring us all so much joy and bless our lives. This seems like the very least I can do for them.

No comments: