Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 13

Here's my latest Hobby Lobby Score!

Tonight after work I swung by the house to pick up the Hobby Lobby gift card I got for Christmas, and Rob. For some reason I thought it was necessary to drag him through the largest hobby, holiday and home decor store in town. He was a trooper though, and didn't really complain at all. I think he was a bit surprised by the sheer volume of 'stuff', especially in the Scrapbooking section. It's been quite some time since I've had the itch to scrap, and this little visit sure made me want to scratch that itch. It made me so happy to go up and down the aisles...paper and ribbons and stickers, oh my!!

So...my treasures were a Paper Studio hearts embossing folder, a pack of 7 Gypsies mini calendar cards and the latest Scrapbooks, Etc. magazine. I will now be inspired!

I also picked up a pack of cute floral mini baking cups, and just for fun...some Valentine Conversation Hearts for the candy dishes at home.

Just a few little items to end my Friday the 13th on a good note!!

No comments: