Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 25

Even though I'm lacking inspiration, I do have to admit that I'm pretty pleased I have managed to press on a shoot a photo each day...even with as lame as some of them have been.

I'm really hoping that with the weather changes that appear to be happening, maybe the scenery will start to change, and just maybe some things might even start to bloom or blossom in the near future. Those are some of my favorite pictures to take.

In the meantime, I had to look again at that good ol' Capture Your 365 Inspiration list for January, and for today the prompt was Your Focus. I guess that can be whatever you interpret it to be. For me, it was more on what my brain has been focused on, not my camera. Bills. Bills. And more bills. This pile that seems to be constantly looming, not only physically on my desk, but also the idea of them always in the back of my mind, often stealing focus from happier things.

Maybe taking a photo of them will help. Maybe it will be like when they tell you to write down something that has been on your mind, and then your mind can let it go?? And since they also say a picture is worth a thousand words...

We'll see.

No comments: