Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 30

Current Mood: Addled.

For Christmas Fred and Christy (actually Truman...those pups sure are great shoppers!) gave me a flip chart called The Daily Mood - tell the world the state you're in. It has 47 mood choices depicted with an emoticon type smiley, and complete with amusing definitions and examples on the back of each one.

I took it to work to put on my desk as a daily warning to others. When the Fire Marshal stopped by my office today, he thumbed through them reading the definitions, and this is what he stopped on...I guess after browsing, he decided I was Addled.

After reading the definition below, I guess I'm not offended!

ad•dled
adjective

1. Confused: My brain is a bit addled from the lunchtime margaritas.
(I wish!)

2. Ditzy, blond-headed: I addled up the numbers, but it still isn't working out. (But I'm not REALLY a blonde!)

Synonym: Mr. Magoo

I wonder what my mood will be tomorrow???

No comments: