Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project Life Week 1

When I started my Project Life at the beginning of the year, I vowed that taking photos of each week would NOT count towards a Picture of the Day. These would just have to be additional entries, made for fun after a week(s) was completed. I've taken several rounds of pictures of my first few Project Life pages, but none of them seem to come out very well. I think the sad truth is that my camera is dying a slow, painful death. I managed to capture a few in some relatively decent light, and so I'm just going for it. They are not high quality pictures by any means, and really don't do my pages justice. I think most of them have turned out pretty cute for a beginner!  None the less, here goes.


My first purchase was the Seafoam Edition Core Kit and Binder. Being a newbie (and somewhat obedient), I read Becky's tutorial on Setting Up a Project Life Album, so followed what she said. I even put the suggested cards in to create the cover. I added the year and each of our current ages, using Sn@p Letters. Then, before I actually got started with pictures, I bought the Holiday Mini Kit, and the Dogs Themed Cards. I used both in my Week 1 layout.


I used Thickers to identify the week, along with more Sn@p letters and stickers mixed in throughout.





No comments: