Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 51

Today I was sitting in a class about Records Management, put on by someone from the State Archives. Can you imagine...just... how...dry?? Anyway, I had my handy little planner with me and happened to check out the Project 365 Inspiration List, and it said Escape! How funny, that's exactly what I wanted to do.

Just then, they gave us a 15 minute break, and I did just that. I escaped across the street to the nearest Starbucks for a coffee and scone...that's my Escape. And when I got up to the window, the barista told me it was on the house because she had made some kind of error. Score! An even better escape...one without paying! I made it back to class in record time, and with all my funds still in my wallet! It made the rest of the class bearable.

No comments: