Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day 33

Yesterday, a bowl full of pudding, today, a bowl full of soup.  What in the world is going on here? Well, this is a representation of my day. Chicken Noodle soup = sick, right?  And sick I have felt.  I swear if it isn't one thing, it's another.

It was Super Bowl Sunday today, and the Seahawks were playing (and kicked some butt might I add). Now, admittedly I did not have any real big plans except to sit home with Rob, have some snacks and watch the game...or should I say...the commercials and the half time show.

But from the minute I woke up this morning, it seems my tummy had other plans. I didn't even make it to Mass this morning, and have literally spent the entire day in bed - sleeping off and on, just sipping on some Sprite Rob picked up for me on the way home from church.  Finally, this evening I ventured out of bed, and Rob fixed me some good old Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup...and it hit the spot for me...let's just hope my tummy agrees.

No comments: