Friday, February 28, 2014

Day 59

So what is it that you do on a Friday night? Well this is what I do. The past couple Friday nights I have sat at the coffee table, while watching TV, and worked on my Project Life album. I really enjoy scrapbooking this way, because there are very minimal supplies needed...at least to get things organized and into the album. All you really need is your core kits, a paper cutter, a corner rounder, a pen and some adhesive. Embellishments can come later.

I generally start with writing my picture of the day on a post-it (a tip from Michelle Wooderson on catching up!), and tentatively applying them to the position where I think they'll go. Then I pick out my cards for the week. In this case I'm working on the week of Valentine's Day, so it was pretty easy...I just grabbed the Valentine's cards from the Holiday Mini Kit and started placing.

Can't wait to wrap up Week 7, and get it posted here on the blog!

No comments: