Saturday, February 8, 2014

Day 39


When they said it was going to snow again...they weren't kidding.  It did snow just a little bit more overnight. And during the day today, it tried, but only managed to spit a flake out here and there. 

I spent the better part of the day scrapbooking over at Trina's. Well, mostly gabbing and catching up, and a little scrapbooking.  But as I got ready to leave, it really started to come down. I made a couple stops, and by the time I left the grocery store the heavy, wet snow was upon us. 

Once I was safely home and toasty warm, I snapped a few pics.  I went out the front door and took a picture of the bright night sky and a couple good sized icicles forming.  But in the picture you couldn't tell how much snow was falling, so I zoomed in on the street light (through the tree)...which is a pretty good shot of the blowing snow.  Then I just thought our little yard lights looks so cute all lit up upon the snow.  And finally as I headed inside, I took one last shot off the porch, this time with the flash on...and all you can see is little white dots! 

Wonder what it will look like by morning?!?

No comments: