Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 45

Happy St. Valentine's Day! I had a great day, and was a bit spoiled I must say. I received a delivery at work from Shari's Berries...two dozen roses, one dozen of their gourmet dipped 'fancy' strawberries, and a lovely message from my Valentine (he did goooood!).  Boy are those berries delicious...so juicy, and yummy.  Of course the white chocolate dipped ones are my favorite.

I also received a bit of pampering, as I happen to have an appointment to get my hair done today.  So, again thanks to Traci, I'm looking fabulous again. Or at the very least, my roots are gone!!

I picked Mom up after work. She was insisting on a little Valentine's gift for me as well...the gift of sight. Sounds funny, and it kind of is. It seems she has grown tired of looking at my glasses on my face, mainly because they are six years old, and rather crooked (or my face is, who knows?!?). So she took me to Costco and I picked out new frames, and ordered up a new pair of glasses.  I'm sure I'll share a picture after I pick them up in a week. Then, after Costco Mom took Rob and I to dinner...Rob was actually at work, but we got him a to-go order, so no matter how you look at it, Valentine's dinner was on Mom...she's an awful good Valentine to have!

Like I said...spoiled...more than I deserve.  I am truly blessed.  I sure hope your Valentine's Day was as good as mine!!

No comments: