Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 187

So, exactly how many photos do you have to endure of my wrinkly hands and wedding rings??  Well, I think this will be the last!

Last Wednesday I posted that I had lost my wedding band.  But LOOK!!  It has been found.  I just KNEW it had to turn up somewhere, and it did.  And it was in one of the four places I knew it had to be...the parking lot at work.  Can you believe it?  A week later and it was still there!

This morning Shauna came in to my office to ask how much I loved her.  Kind of an odd question, I thought...until she handed me my wedding band!  She had been in the ladies' room when a women from the office next door asked if anyone in our office lost a...before she could finish Shauna blurted out how I had lost my wedding band.  The woman, Marcy, told her she never parks in the spot she did, but today she drove her husband's vehicle, so she parked his big truck out at the end of the parking lot.  When she got out of the truck she spotted something shiny...my ring!  YAY!!  It's a miracle!!  It's just a little scuffed but I don't care, I got it back, that's the most important thing!

I immediately put that ring back on my finger, and then snapped this photo with my phone to send to Rob to tell him the good news!

I think tomorrow I will take over a thank you card along with a Starbucks card to Marcy, to thank her for her kindness!

No comments: