Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 208

For some reason, Thursdays seem like a good night to eat out?  I'm not sure why, but they just are.  Tonight was no different...well, I guess it was a little different, it wasn't Mexican!

Tonight Rob and I had dinner at Famous Dave's.  He had never eaten there, and I was craving the BBQ Chicken Salad...it's so yummy!  After we were seated, our waitress asked if we had ever been in before.  When Rob told her he hadn't, she indicated she had a little gift for him at the end of our meal.  I have to admit, forever the skeptic, I couldn't imagine what kind of 'gift' she was talking about.  Turns out, she actually gave us a bottle of their signature Rich & Sassy sauce.  I thought that was a pretty nice gesture.  Now we can have Famous Dave's at home!

No comments: