Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 200

Do you see that Post Title...Day 200!!  I can't believe it!  200 days of taking a photo everyday...AND blogging about it. 

I realize now in looking back, I've had to let a lot go...a lot of expectations of myself, and expectations of perfection in order to make this work (I seem to have trouble with those darn 'expectations' all over the place!).  Sometimes I get a little behind in my blogging and I have to remind myself it's okay, and sometimes I may even cheat and snap a photo the next morning of something I missed or forgot the night before...but that's okay too.  And, I've certainly had to let go of the expectation that I would have 365 delightfully fascinating photos!!

Case in point...today's photo.  It's a photo I snapped tonight with my phone and ran through Instagram of Mom's hosta in her backyard.  It's full of little purple blooms right now...attracting all kinds of bee friends!! But I thought it was pretty, and I thought the lighting was interesting, so it's today's photo.

No comments: