Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 201

Yum!  Salsa Bar trio from the Hacienda Del Sol.

Today was one of those days that left me with very little desire to cook dinner or clean up a kitchen.  When Rob picked me up from work, I asked if he would take me to dinner at what has recently become our favorite Mexican restaurant.  I think we have been eating here almost once a week for the last couple months.

I even went back in my blog and did a search on it, and found that I mentioned the first time we ate here together on March 10 (the joys a of a blog...a personal diary of sorts!)  And we've been returning ever since.  One of the things we love about it is their salsa bar, with about eight different salsas, including the cabbage salsa I love, and the fresh tortillas Rob loves!!  And to top it off, it's right up the street!

No comments: