Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 205

Okay, I was at a loss tonight for a photo so I took a look at Fat Mum Slim's July List.  Today it just said...Mirror.

Well, this mirror happens to be the bane of my existence!  This is my 10x magnifying mirror that I keep on the bathroom counter.  I spend more time in front of this mirror than I care to confess.  Just ask Rob, who is constantly telling me to step away from the mirror and stop 'picking' at my face.  It's just that this mirror speaks to me...or more like yells at me...LOOK at that imperfection, CHECK OUT that wrinkle, please pluck THAT, or that's an UGLY whitehead, blackhead or whatever...you fill in the blank! 

The hard part to remember is that most people probably don't get close enough to see what the 10x mirror sees, but nonetheless, who wants to risk it??

No comments: