Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25



Tonight Kim and Michelle threw a surprise party for their mom's 70th birthday.  And boy was she surprised...to find about 20 people in her kitchen and dining room when she got home!

I spent the afternoon making cake pops for the occasion, and used the new display rack Mom got me for Christmas.  It worked GREAT, and my pops were probably the best so far.  Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a photo when I was all done...but got a shot of them on the food table, after a few had already been gobbled down.

I think Sharlyn was genuinely surprised and touched by all of us 'kids' coming out to wish her a happy birthday.  We had a great time...doing what we do best; eating, drinking, laughing and catching up!

Happy Birthday Sharlyn...here's to many more!!


No comments: