Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21


I'm keeping up with my scrapbooking theme for another day.  On Saturday I mentioned that I worked on a mini album, along with the two layouts from my bridal shower.  Here is that mini album.

I was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest. I took a small chipboard album and covered each page in a different Christmas paper from a My Mind's Eye pack I had. Then I took each of the photo collage   Christmas cards Rob and I had received this year (aren't you always wondering what to do with those??), and cut apart the photos and the sentiments and attached them to each page - creating a 2012 Christmas Keepsake Album.

It was probably a little more work than I had anticipated, mostly because of the shape of the chipboard album...cutting down and then sanding all those little 'petals' was quite a chore.  But I like the idea of it so much that I may go back a do a few other years...just in a square or rectangle shape instead!

No comments: