Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19



It has been too long!  The original purpose of starting this blog, and I haven't posted a scrapbook layout since...well I can't remember!  Not that I mind that it has evolved a bit, but it's good to get back to my roots, so to speak.

Today, Trina and I made a date to scrapbook at the fire station for a few hours. We are always saying we are going to do it, but with busy lives, just never seem to manage to connect.  We had originally planned to get together on Monday, because it is MLK, Jr. Day, but switched it to today at the last minute.  And boy am I glad we did. I worked on a mini album, and then these two layouts from my bridal shower.  The photographs don't really do them justice, because I think they turned out quite nice.  And the best part is - I was able to incorporate an actual napkin from the shower, and two of the tags from the Skittles tubes.  I also used left over paper from my Thank You notes.

I had such a good day, now I'm all fired up.  I sure hope I stay that way, because I have lots of projects in the hopper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You do such wonderful work Lil Bean!