Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 284

It is true...it's Harvest Time!

I just love these autumn decorations...they are a couple of my favorites for sure.  They are displayed on the top of my ladder shelf for all to see.  And because they are not Halloween or Thanksgiving specific, they can sit out through the entire autumn season.

The Harvest Time sign on the left is a vintage metal sign that I picked up a couple years ago...but I can't remember exactly where (odd for me, I know).  And the little ceramic pumpkin on the right is now a candy dish, but once held a Halloween floral arrangement that I received a couple years ago.  Miss Kennedy sent her Auntie Billie and her Auntie Trish Halloween arrangements to the office when she was just a wee little baby!  She's such a sweetie!!

I thought these two looked pretty good together...I enjoy them every time I walk past!

No comments: