Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day 277

Oh my, is the mail an issue at our house!  Just take a look at this sack stuffed full with mail.

I have to admit, I have always been really bad about all things mail...getting it out of the box, opening it, throwing out junk mail, organizing it, etc.  It just seems like nothing good ever comes in the mail...only junk or bills, right?  Rob on the other hand is a faithful picker-upper and opener, each and every day in fact.  But in general, that's where it ends.  He too is not real great at throwing out the junk or organizing what's left.  So the two of us together can tend to accumulate some significant piles of mail.

This weekend we are headed out of town, and Alex is coming to stay with the pups.  So in an effort to tidy the house up a bit tonight, all I could do with the sea of papers on the kitchen table was toss them into this grocery sack...and make a mental note to myself yet again...must get better at organizing mail!!

No comments: