Sunday, October 7, 2012

Day 281

First, I must offer apologies...I realize it's kind of painful to look at.  But it's me...Trish the girl with weird ailments and afflictions!  And, for those who didn't get the privilege of seeing this first hand...trust me, this is actually better than yesterday!

Wednesday night I thought I felt a sty coming on, and when I woke up Thursday, sure enough there it was.  I could actually see which eyelash follicle was irritated.  At that point, with a couple hot compresses, I thought I had it under control.  I should have know better...this is me we are talking about!  Boy, was I was mistaken.

Friday on the way to Seattle it was really becoming quite red and irritated.  By Saturday, it was so swollen and painful, each eye blink became a chore.  By late last night, after a couple rounds of antibiotics and many, many, many hot packs, it gave way, much to my relief.

So here it is today...the 'after'.  Still quite puffy and red (and hideous to look at), but thankfully much, much better!

No comments: