Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 283

I am so in LOVE!!!  I feel like Oprah...I have just discovered my new favorite thing!  Yesterday, I told you about stopping at Trader Joe's and picking up some new items.  Well...let me tell you...this new item is to die for!

This summer we were over at Melanie's and one of Ryanne's friends introduced us to this Speculoos Cookie Butter.  At that time, I just had a taste, and I did think it was pretty good.  So, when we were at TJ's, I grabbed one.  But, I didn't have anything in the cupboard to eat with it.  So tonight I stopped by the grocery store for a few items, and picked up these lil' graham squares.

One bite and I was hooked.  I really think this is my new favorite dessert.  Just dip a lil square in the cookie butter...like crackers and peanut butter, only way better and for dessert!  I highly recommend giving it a try!

No comments: