Thursday, February 21, 2013

Day 52

On Tuesday I explained that I was trying to start a new habit of getting up an hour early each day in observance of Lent.  Well, also for Lent, I decided to give up Diet Pepsi...which then leads to all soda really.  And you know, just for kicks, you really shouldn't have caffeine if you are trying to get pregnant. 

So, here you have what is left in the world (besides loaded with sugar lemonade) for me to drink...cans of...water.  Calorie free, caffeine free, sodium free, artificial sweetener free, and let's be frank...taste free!  But I have to admit I do enjoy the little bit of fizz, rather than water straight from the tap.  But I use the word 'enjoy' quite loosely! 

Although I am enjoying starting my day with the daily readings and am hoping to make it a habit, I am not enjoying my Diet Pepsi free life, and look forward to Easter when I can crack one open again!

No comments: