Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45

This is what I woke up to this morning - a vase full of colorful daisies, and a beautiful card from MY Valentine!

Rob and I had agreed (I thought) that we were just doing cards.  With us having church tonight, and trying to eat better and cut out sweets, and starting our observance of Lent yesterday, it just seemed to leave very little to the imagination of what to do in the way of a 'traditional' Valentine's Day.  We agreed to to put it on hold, and do dinner and a movie or something this weekend.

I have to admit though, the flowers were a nice touch and very thoughtful, and I loved how sneaky he was in getting them.  There are not a lot of hiding places in our house, so when I asked how he had managed to pull it off, he said he had got them yesterday, and hid them in the shower of the spare bathroom overnight!  Clever fella, my Valentine!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you and your special Valentine! XOXO

No comments: