Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 36

Here it is...my new favorite place, Arbor Healthcare for Women.  I was here Thursday and Friday, and today I was back in for what I thought was just going to be another ultrasound. 

I guess they are following my cycle, and checking my follicles.  Follicles lead to eggs, and eggs lead to babies!  I know that's probably way more information that anyone needs, but hey...it's my journey.

After the ultrasound tech checked things out, then I saw my nurse and much to my surprise, she gave me a belly injection.  I have to admit, I was totally thrown off and it was so unexpected, I didn't really ask a lot of questions, and I'm not exactly sure what it was or what it was for...other than to help accomplish our overall mission!

And also much to my surprise, she told me to come back again Thursday for another ultrasound.  Looks like I'll be seeing a lot of this building...

No comments: