Sunday, February 3, 2013

Day 34

Just this past Monday, I shared that it is no secret Rob and I want to have a family, and that we attended a meeting on fostering.  Well, we really want and are (obviously) very much open to the possibility of having our own children.  So on Thursday, I went in again to visit the nurse practitioner I had seen before about this.  She offered to take a bit of a more 'agressive' approach, and due to my impeccable timing, she said we could start right away.

She called in a script for the Metformin I was on in November and December, and added Clomid (yep...a fertility drug).  Then she had me return on Friday for a baseline ultrasound and blood labs.  So today is the day I start my new med regimen...and I threw in a free shot of my very bruised hand from where they ended up having to draw blood (I've become my mother and grandmother and am now impossible to stick!), you know just for effect!! Haha...

I go back Tuesday for another ultrasound, then next Friday for more lab work...so here starts a journey of a different kind!

No comments: