Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

So yesterday, my friend Katie brought me yet another birthday gift. I'm thinking this must bring to a close what has been a most fabulous birthday. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful group of friends and a great family who have all made me feel so special, celebrating my birthday with me for over a week. Every girl should have a multi-day birthday!!

I want to thank EVERYONE who helped me celebrate...first, my co-workers Shauna Nicole, Stacy and Billie for the cards, balloons, gifts and cakes (yes, that's cakes with an 's'), Darcie for the gift card and Janice for the lotion; secondly, my family, Mom and Dad (and Baylee too) for the delicious birthday dinner and my favorite - Mud Pie, as well as all the new clothes, Craig and Wendy for the gift card and Granny for the money (love my Cuttlebug!); my friends and family who sent cards and email wishes; Aunt Marlene, the Brady's, Jennifer, Teresa, Mel, Michelle and Kim.
And, lastly I would like to thank my girls, Kim and Billie, not just for the generous gifts they gave (you can now find me smelling divine while wearing my Obama/Biden '08 Tee - thanks Billie, and soon my living room will be painted - thanks Kimberlee), but more for a wonderfully long weekend at the beach. We had a such a good time, we mustn't wait 14 years to do it again!!

Thanks again to you all!!

No comments: